- We “https://bestsolutions.co.ke” and you the user of this site agree to abide by these terms and conditions. You accept to abide by the terms when you visit the site.
- This site is provided for the sole purpose of general information and it is provided “as is where is” Whereas we make every effort to provide correct and accurate information, it remains your sole responsibility to determine the correctness of any information provided in our site. WE DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY DAMAGE OR INJURY RESULTING FROM USE OF THE INFORMATION ON OUR SITE.
- It is the sole responsibility of the user to ensure that he or she is conversant to and adheres to any applicable territorial regulations as may be required by law.e.g. those of age limits etc. By visiting and using this site. you accept and confirm that you have at least attained the minimum legal age allowed by applicable laws in your country.
- BY VISITING THIS SITE, YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF OUR SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.”
- AT ANYTIME, WE DO NOT WARRANT TO YOU THAT:(A) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS,(B) YOUR USE OF THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR FREE FROM ERROR,
(C) ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF OUR SITE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, AND
(D) THAT ANY INCORRECT INFORMATION PROVIDED IN OUR SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR OTHER DEVICE OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- WE FURTHER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. E.G WE CANT WARRANT THE ACCURACY OF ANY ADVERT ON OUR SITE PAGE OR AS PROVIDED IN ANY OTHER PLACES.
- This terms and conditions are subject to changes at any time and without reference to you (site user). In event of such changes, the changes will be published here on this page and every effort will be made to reach the affected persons but we cant warrant that all affected persons will receive the changes.